Wilderness Weekends – Cockatoo Island – Catered Camping
When : Friday 19th to Sunday 21st October 2018
From : Pickup point 7pm Friday (to be confirmed)- Catered Camping Package
- Gold: $399 per person (including transport) – Catered Camping Package
- Silver: $299 per person (Drive yourself) – Catered Camping Package)
- Bronze A: BYO Tent drive yourself $179 (G4P supplies catering
- Bronze B: BYO everything (food, drink, tent) (you pay park fee) FREE
- 6 People Catered Camping Package $2,100
Welcome to the newest Gay4Play adventure stream: Wilderness Weekends!
We’re exploring local wilderness and providing limited spaces for those who wish to try out camping but lack the resources and know-how.
We supply all the food, drink, and supplies needed for camping (i.e. sleeping beds/bags, tents, etc). The only thing you need to bring is appropriate clothing! Transportation is also included!
Next stop: Cockatoo Island!
Cockatoo Island offers you one of the world’s great camping experiences. Whether you’re a backpacker looking for a unique alternative to youth hostels, a first-time camping couple, or seasoned family campers, you’ll have amazing views from your tent near the water’s edge. Just minutes from the CBD by ferry, you’ll feel like you’re away from it all when you sleep under the stars in the middle of Sydney Harbour.